Today is the first day of summer! We decided to celebrate this fun season here at American Event Rentals with a colorful pinwheel table. This table is really fun and affordable to do if you’re on a budget. All we did for the center pieces is buy flower pots, rocks and pinwheels from Dollar Tree, and put them all together. We didn’t spend more than $10 to make these 3 pinwheel pots.
Making the pinwheel napkins was a little tricky at first because there was one step that got confusing. We had to watch a tutorial by Amy Buchanan to finally get the hang of it.
How to get this look at American Event Rentals:
- 6′ x 30″ Banquet Table
- White Polyester 6 Foot Table Drape
- 2 Fuchsia Polyester Napkins
- 2 Turquoise Polyester Napkins
- 2 Canary Polyester Napkins
- 6 Sheer Rim Water Goblets
- 6 10″ White Square Dinner Plates
- 6 7.5″ White Square Salad/Dessert Plates
- 6 Accolade Over-Sized European Style Dinner Forks
- 6 Accolade Over-sized European Style Dinner Knives
- 6 Accolade Over-sized European Style Teaspoons
- 6 Silver Chiavari Chairs