Make a splash with this Little Mermaid inspired table setup!
The Little Mermaid has been many girl’s favorite princess growing up and we wanted to bring out everyone’s inner mermaid with this cute Ariel inspired table. We had a lot of fun putting this table together.
What we used:
- 48″ Round Table
- 108″ Round Crinkle Taffeta Linen in Aqua
- 6 White Resin Chairs
- 6 Lamour Nu Violet Napkins
- 6 Simply White Dinner Plates
- 6 Simply White Salad/Dessert Plates
- 6 Marquette Teaspoons
- 6 Marquette Salad/Dessert Forks
- 6 Marquette Dinner Forks
- 6 Marquette Dinner Knives
- 6 Embassy Champagne Glasses
For the napkins we struggled a little bit to find a napkin folding that would match this theme. We went to Pinterest and found a leaf folded napkin and really liked the way it looked. We then realized that we can fold the top and round it off to look just like a shell.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to see more unique tables like this!