Sure you could sit kids at the adult table this Christmas but what if you have no room? Or maybe you’d rather give the kids their own table that is smaller, like they are. Continue reading
Sometimes you get busy planning your holiday meal with guests and family coming over, prepping the turkey and what not. One way to save time is to get your desserts from local businesses instead of making them yourself. You’ll save time and your guests will love the tastes! Continue reading
Everyone loves Pumpkin Pie and everyone loves Cheesecake right? Right?!? Thanksgiving is almost upon us and here is a recipe that combines both Pumpkin and Cheesecake.
Now I can’t take credit for this recipe, a friend gave it to me and couldn’t remember where she got it from, but I can take credit for them coming out delicious and for the photos!
1 package (8 oz) Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
½ c. pumpkin puree
¼ c. + 2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. heavy cream
¼ tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or allspice)
¹⁄₈ tsp. nutmeg
For the crust:
8 gingersnap cookies
1 graham cracker
1½ tbsp. melted butter
1½ tsp. brown sugar
¼ c. pecans
pinch of salt
For the vanilla bean whipped cream:
1 c. heavy cream
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
Seeds from ¼ a vanilla bean
Crumbled Ginger Snaps for the crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, grind all ingredients for crust, except for the melted butter. The mixture should resemble slightly coarse crumbs. Remove mixture and pour melted butter over. Mix until crumbs are wet. Press into the bottom of each hole. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
3. While crust is baking prepare filling beating together cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin puree until smooth. Add spices, vanilla, heavy cream and egg. Mix until just combined.
4. Pour filling over each crust, dividing evenly. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing cheesecakes (yes your cheesecakes will sink a little, this is normal).
5. Remove cheesecakes from pan using the bottom of a wooden spoon. Using a butter knife, remove metal bottoms and place cheesecakes in an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
6. While cheesecakes are cooling, prepare vanilla bean whipped cream by fitting a chilled mixing bowl into your stand mixer. Add heavy cream, sugar and scraped vanilla bean seeds. Using the whisk attachment beat on high for 2-3 minutes until stiff peaks begin to form. Return to refrigerator until cheesecakes are ready to be served.
7. To assemble, using a mesh sieve, lightly dust cheesecakes with pumpkin pie spice before or after topping with a swirl of whipped cream. Enjoy!
We’ve got some deals to help you out on Thanksgiving!
Save on Delivery*
Want to make prepping for the dinner easy?
We can deliver (and pick up) straight to your door and right now you can save $10 on the delivery for orders over $150.
Call us to reserve your order today.
Save with our Thanksgiving packages*
We’ve designed Thanksgiving package that will help you put together your dinner and save you money. Need more than whats included in the package? You can order multiple packages and if it’s not included, call us and reserve what you need.
Thanksgiving Package $25 (a $35 value)
1: 8′ Banquet table.
8: Chairs, wedding white
1: 10′ Linen, your choice of White, Ivory, Black or Chocolate**
8: Linen Napkins, your choice of Almond, black, chocolate, ivory or red**
** Dependent on availability. Reserve early for better selection.
* Delivery special and Thanksgiving pre-made packages offers are exclusive and cannot be combined. You either use one or the other.
Offer good until November 28th 2013
Thanksgiving dinner can be a big undertaking and decorating the table can be difficult due to costs and time constraints.
In this video we show you two ways to decorate your table for little money.
Throw a Halloween party that will leave your guests impressed instead of terrified. Elegance doesn’t have to be spooked away from your Halloween event. Combine the colors of this frightful time of year with our great selection of linens. We carry linens of many colors that will help match your Halloween theme. Continue reading
The love of Halloween and your significant other can be combined to make the perfect wedding! A couple from California decided to tie the knot with a Halloween themed wedding. The standard wedding wasn’t on the mind of this couple. Spooky skeletons and a large collection of pumpkins filled the tables. Beautiful flowers and pumpkins gave this wedding the romantic details it needed. Continue reading
Artists quite frequently create Inspiration for other artists around them. There is no bigger artist better known for inspiring others than Pablo Picasso. San Francisco Event Planner, Stanlee Gatti, had the task of translating Picasso’s work from the Blue Period into an event. “I admire Picasso because his entire life was devoted to the creative process. I am presently going through my own blue period. Combining that with his guitar made for what I thought was a great theme for a museum party.” said Stanlee Gatti. The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s Modern Ball is an annual event that raises money in support of the SFMOMA’s youth arts education programs. Continue reading
Linens come in many different solid colors to fit any occasion. Sometimes when planning an event a print might be the perfect ingredient to spice up your tables. We carry a great selection of print linens in addition to our extensive color selection. Some of the greatest combinations come from solid colors and print linens. Our beautiful table combines an Applegreen Lamour with a dazzling Henna print linen. The black and white print with a hint of color from the Applegreen create a perfect blend worthy of any great conversation starter. The incredible amount of combinations between color and print linens is practically endless. Witness the beauty yourself and stop by into our showroom where we will gladly help you find the perfect prints and colors for your events.
How to get this look:
David Tutera is known for his lavish events. This time he helped put together this marvelous fundraiser for the Prevent Cancer Foundation Spring Gala. The Prevent Cancer Foundation Annual Spring Gala attracts more than 900 guests from the business, diplomatic, government, medical, sports, media and social communities. This Gala salutes a different country each year. David Tutera had Turkey as his theme. Tutera focused on many beautiful shades of red from the table linens to the stunning tent. Gold also played a very important role in this design. Gold Chiavari and Gold Chasers are very well thought out inclusions in the overall theme. This Gala has helped raise millions of dollars for cancer research since it began in 1994. Continue reading