Look at this elegant use of golden Chiavari chairs! Long rows mean lot’s of elegance. This photo is from a wedding in San Francisco that you can see at the Knot.com
This look works well when you have large amounts of guests and looks great with a muted pallete. On these tables they used gold and white, keeping it simple.
We have great prices on Gold Chiavaris and we also rent the seat cushions you see in the photo.
For more ideas stop by the store!
Photograph by: Janae Shields Photography
Back by popular demand!
Our Thanksgiving specials were a big hit with our customers so we’re bringing them back for Christmas! Check our special out below. Continue reading
Sure you could sit kids at the adult table this Christmas but what if you have no room? Or maybe you’d rather give the kids their own table that is smaller, like they are. Continue reading
Sometimes you get busy planning your holiday meal with guests and family coming over, prepping the turkey and what not. One way to save time is to get your desserts from local businesses instead of making them yourself. You’ll save time and your guests will love the tastes! Continue reading
Everyone loves Pumpkin Pie and everyone loves Cheesecake right? Right?!? Thanksgiving is almost upon us and here is a recipe that combines both Pumpkin and Cheesecake.
Now I can’t take credit for this recipe, a friend gave it to me and couldn’t remember where she got it from, but I can take credit for them coming out delicious and for the photos!
1 package (8 oz) Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
½ c. pumpkin puree
¼ c. + 2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. heavy cream
¼ tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or allspice)
¹⁄₈ tsp. nutmeg
For the crust:
8 gingersnap cookies
1 graham cracker
1½ tbsp. melted butter
1½ tsp. brown sugar
¼ c. pecans
pinch of salt
For the vanilla bean whipped cream:
1 c. heavy cream
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
Seeds from ¼ a vanilla bean
Crumbled Ginger Snaps for the crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, grind all ingredients for crust, except for the melted butter. The mixture should resemble slightly coarse crumbs. Remove mixture and pour melted butter over. Mix until crumbs are wet. Press into the bottom of each hole. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
3. While crust is baking prepare filling beating together cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin puree until smooth. Add spices, vanilla, heavy cream and egg. Mix until just combined.
4. Pour filling over each crust, dividing evenly. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing cheesecakes (yes your cheesecakes will sink a little, this is normal).
5. Remove cheesecakes from pan using the bottom of a wooden spoon. Using a butter knife, remove metal bottoms and place cheesecakes in an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
6. While cheesecakes are cooling, prepare vanilla bean whipped cream by fitting a chilled mixing bowl into your stand mixer. Add heavy cream, sugar and scraped vanilla bean seeds. Using the whisk attachment beat on high for 2-3 minutes until stiff peaks begin to form. Return to refrigerator until cheesecakes are ready to be served.
7. To assemble, using a mesh sieve, lightly dust cheesecakes with pumpkin pie spice before or after topping with a swirl of whipped cream. Enjoy!
We’ve got some deals to help you out on Thanksgiving!
Save on Delivery*
Want to make prepping for the dinner easy?
We can deliver (and pick up) straight to your door and right now you can save $10 on the delivery for orders over $150.
Call us to reserve your order today.
Save with our Thanksgiving packages*
We’ve designed Thanksgiving package that will help you put together your dinner and save you money. Need more than whats included in the package? You can order multiple packages and if it’s not included, call us and reserve what you need.
Thanksgiving Package $25 (a $35 value)
1: 8′ Banquet table.
8: Chairs, wedding white
1: 10′ Linen, your choice of White, Ivory, Black or Chocolate**
8: Linen Napkins, your choice of Almond, black, chocolate, ivory or red**
** Dependent on availability. Reserve early for better selection.
* Delivery special and Thanksgiving pre-made packages offers are exclusive and cannot be combined. You either use one or the other.
Offer good until November 28th 2013
Thanksgiving dinner can be a big undertaking and decorating the table can be difficult due to costs and time constraints.
In this video we show you two ways to decorate your table for little money.
Throw a Halloween party that will leave your guests impressed instead of terrified. Elegance doesn’t have to be spooked away from your Halloween event. Combine the colors of this frightful time of year with our great selection of linens. We carry linens of many colors that will help match your Halloween theme. Continue reading
The love of Halloween and your significant other can be combined to make the perfect wedding! A couple from California decided to tie the knot with a Halloween themed wedding. The standard wedding wasn’t on the mind of this couple. Spooky skeletons and a large collection of pumpkins filled the tables. Beautiful flowers and pumpkins gave this wedding the romantic details it needed. Continue reading
Artists quite frequently create Inspiration for other artists around them. There is no bigger artist better known for inspiring others than Pablo Picasso. San Francisco Event Planner, Stanlee Gatti, had the task of translating Picasso’s work from the Blue Period into an event. “I admire Picasso because his entire life was devoted to the creative process. I am presently going through my own blue period. Combining that with his guitar made for what I thought was a great theme for a museum party.” said Stanlee Gatti. The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s Modern Ball is an annual event that raises money in support of the SFMOMA’s youth arts education programs. Continue reading