Lately many people have been using garlands for their big events. Garlands can make any simple table stand out and seem like there was a lot of effort put into it. It’s also an affordable alternative to floral arrangements. Garlands look really nice hanging on backdrops and tables and they even smell really good. Another plus is that they can last pretty long without going bad, meaning you can decorate around the house with them after the big day!
Here is how we set up our garland in our show room. We wanted to go for a fairy theme so we added a lantern and some lights.
Like this look? Here is what we used:
- 8′ x 30″ Banquet Table
- 8′ Table Drape in Amethyst Polyester
- 4 Fruitwood Chairs
- 4 Ivory Polyester Napkins
- 4 Bavarian Baroque Style Dinner Plates
- 4 Bavarian Baroque Style Salad/Dessert Plates
- 4 Vanessa Dinner Forks
- 4 Vanessa Salad/Dessert Forks
- 4 Vanessa Dinner Knife
- 4 Allure Premium Champagne Flutes
- 4 Water Goblets